In most cases, I have everything configured and set up for you in the JSN ImageShow. So all you have to do is add the images.
Here are the steps.....
1. Add all images (sized to the proper dimensions and file size) to the proper folder in the Media Manager
Content > Media Manager
2. Go to Components > JSN Imageshow > Showlists
3. Once the proper Showlist is open, you just drag and drop the images that you would like to use. You can also order them.
There are three dots that you can use to resize the window see image below.
4. You can also click on the edit button and enter a link and title if you'd like, see image
5. Save and CloseHow to add images to JSN Image Show