If you have added new articles, changed menu items, and/or added new modules, you may notice that your not seeing your changes.
This is caused by the pathways created by the search engine optimization program sh404sef. What we need to do is "defrag" the system by clearing the cache and creating new pathways.
Basically, we are going to turn off the program, clear the cache, turn the program back on.
- Login to the backend of Joomla
- Go to Components > sh404sef > Control Panel
- On the right you will see a Quickstart Dashboard
- Turn off the program by clicking No on the Enable URL Optimization and click Save.
- On the left is a menu, click URL Manager
- Click on the big red button at the top that says PURGE.
- It will ask ARE YOU SURE? Click Delete
- On the left menu, go back to the Control Panel
- Go the the Quickstart Dashboard on the right and turn on the program by clicking Yes on the Enable URL Optimization and click Save
- That's it ")
Now are all your pathways are rebuilt and you should see your changes.