- Bitterroot Bison been raising bison since 2000. We bring natural, grass-fed bison meat to your table. We also sell quarters, halfs, and wholes. We sell by the pound at the Clark Fork Market. We also have many other products made from bison: hats, coats, hides, jerky, mittens, pillows, purses, skulls, soap, etc.
- Author, Vietnam veteran, filmmaker and naturalist Doug Peacock has published widely on wilderness issues: from grizzly bears to buffalo, from the Sierra Madres of the Sonoran desert to the fjords of British Columbia, from the tigers of Siberia to the blue sheep of Nepal. Doug Peacock was a Green Beret medic and the real-life model for Edward Abbey’s George Washington Hayduke in The Monkey Wrench Gang.
Owl Research Institute
- For more than 25 years, the Owl Research Institute (ORI) has been dedicated to scientific research of owls — their ecology, natural history, and habitat relationships.
Missoula Mindful Counseling
Raven Ridge Fiber Arts
- Raven Ridge Fiber Arts is a one-woman business based in Western Montana that creates high quality, hand-dyed fiber and yarns in colors inspired by Montana landscapes.
- a new media platform dedicated to creating a better world
- The Big 'I' Group has a full-featured Joomla community site. For the past six months, Chuck has been doing a great job for us as a consultant (changing our template system, restructuring our entire video library, etc.). His professionalism and solid experience in the space is bolstered by intuition and perseverance, which really help when it comes to overcoming the inevitable obstacles (bugs!) that arise along the way. Even better, he's a total pleasure to work with.
Missoula Community Acupuncture
People's Way Wildlife Crossing
- The U.S. Highway 93 North (US 93 North) - 'The People’s Way’ - reconstruction project represents the most extensive wildlife-sensitive highway design effort in the United States to date. This project is within northwest Montana on the Flathead Indian Reservation, the homeland of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes (CSKT).
Big Mountain CrossFit
- Big Mountain CrossFit is a strength and conditioning facility that uses CrossFit's methods of functional movements executed at high intensity. We provide results based fitness for the Whitefish community and surrounding areas.
The Core Studio
- The Core Studio at Alpine, conceived from a vision of Alpine Physical Therapy, opened its doors in January 2011. Their PT patients—ranging from those with severe spinal conditions to elite athletes—were reaping the benefits of Pilates Reformer and CoreAlign training.
LJS Stadium Chairs
- For over eleven years, LJS has been renting personal stadium chairs to fans at the University of Montana's Washington-Grizzly Stadium on a per game basis.
Clark Fork Market
- The Clark Fork Market provides a lively and scenic setting for buying locally-produced products, live music, and plenty of seating for customers who want to relax and enjoy the festive market atmosphere.
Missoula County Extension
& Weed District
- The Missoula County Weed District and MSU Extension Office work to provide coordination, educational outreach and training using current research-based information and resources to address the needs of the public in the areas of weed & pest management, horticulture/agriculture, youth development, family and consumer sciences, nutrition and addtional areas identified by the communities we serve.
- Building Knowledge for Action - works with organizations and groups to help them find and create knowledge they to improve their services and projects, to envision, and develop new ones, and to take informed action to address change.
Big Sky CrossFit
Great Falls, Montana
- Big Sky CrossFit provides all- purpose, back to basics, core strength and conditioning training for the Great Falls community and surrounding area.
Garden City Harvest
- Garden City Harvest builds community through agriculture by growing produce with and for people with low-incomes, offering education and training in ecologically conscious agriculture, and using our sites for the personal restoration of youth and adults.
- CP Callahan Inc. (CPCI) is a full-service environmental consulting firm specializing in energy, transportation, water and mining projects. Founded by Paul Callahan, the firm prides itself on its ability to address the most complex permitting and natural resource challenges.
Community Food & Agriculture Coalition Missoula County
- CFAC's mission is to develop and strengthen Missoula County's food system: promoting sustainable agriculture, building regional self-reliance; and assuring all citizens equal access to healthy, affordable, and culturally-appropriate food.
Posh Chocolat Classes
- Posh Chocolat - Ana and Jason Willenbrock, husband and wife team, are creating one of the world’s most celebrated and sought after delights. Together, these passionate chocolatiers, source the highest quality cacao beans, creating the most pure and highest quality chocolate.
- Established in 2009 and located in scenic Missoula, Montana, Blue Water GIS is a small, independent company focused on personalized customer service with 8 years of GIS experience.
- The United States Green Building Council Montana Chapter promotes balanced social, economic, and environmental stewardship in Montana by leading and educating about green building practices that will create healthy and sustainable communities in which to live, work, and play.
Animal Detection System
Ft. Jones, California
- Animal detection systems detect large animals, for example deer and elk, as they approach the road. When an animal is detected, signs are activated that warn drivers that large animals may be on or near the road at that time.
Flying Monkey Creative
- Flying Monkey Creative, llc is a full service advertising agency located in Missoula, Montana. We have experience in all aspects of advertising and marketing from media planning to creating original marketing materials to placing your ads in choice media outlets.
Healthy Habits Online
- "HealthyHabitsOnline" is a day-by-day, step-by-step program that helps you attain a healthy weight, optimize your eating habits WITHOUT dieting, learn to love "exercise" and de-stress once and for all.
Yoga Fitness Center
Hadley Ferguson - Prints, Paintings, Sculpture, Murals and Commissions -
- Hadley Ferguson is currently working on many public and private commissions for collectors throughout the United States and shows in galleries throughout the Northwest. Her paintings are inspired by history and storytelling.
- The mission of RVRI is to provide knowledge of raptors (birds of prey) and the ecosystems that support them to the public and scientific community, through research conservation and education.
- The Montana Human Rights Network acquired 4,000 volumes of white supremacist propaganda from a defecting official of the World Church of the Creator. They approached the Holter Museum with the idea to use the books to create art for an exhibition.
Caleb Van Gelder
- Caleb Van Gelder is an exceptional musician whose voice of choice is the drum. In addition to drum set, Caleb's musical abilities expand to piano & composition.
- Design Balance LLC is a sustainable design consulting firm that works with commercial, educational, governmental and non-profit clients all over the United States.
- The mission of DalyJazz is to present a monthly venue to hear the best in jazz and creative performance in a small setting.
Strut Your Mutt
Great Falls, MT
- Promote animal welfare as you walk your canine buddy through beautiful Downtown Great Falls.
Momentum Athletic Training
- We provide innovative classes and personal training services for people seeking a fresh approach to health and wellness. Momentum Advantage is the utilization of Missoula's finest outdoor spaces in helping clients reach their athletic goals. Momentum training programs make exercise exciting, challenging and inspirational.
Hunting GPS Maps
- Gaddy Construction LLC is a full-service general contractor serving Western Montana. We provide customized solutions for your commercial contracting or residential building needs.
Black Llama Studio
Tyler Pfiffner Photography
Two Rivers History
- Two Rivers History is a project of the History & Culture Committee of the Milltown Superfund Redevelopment Working Group.
Our Montana Wedding Memories
Clark Fork River
Technical Assistance Committee
- CFRTAC is a volunteer citizens' organization whose mission is to help residents make informed choices and participate in the Superfund remediation, restoration and redevelopment of the Clark Fork River and its affected communities from Butte to Missoula.
Riverside Timber & Design
Ferguson Law Office
- Ferguson Law Office, PLLC is located in Missoula, Montana and provides high-quality legal services to individuals and small businesses.
Friends of 2 Rivers
- Friends of 2 Rivers is a citizens' organization committed to promoting a safe, healthy and enriching environment for communities at the confluence of the Clark Fork and Blackfoot Rivers.
- Bikram Yoga is a dynamic series of Hatha yoga postures. It consists of 2 breathing exercises and 26 asanas that are performed in a heated room.
Montana Institute for
- MIST, the Missoula Institute for Sustainable Transportation, is a citizen-based non-profit organization based in Missoula, Montana.